Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN RETIRED

Attached is an Overclock.net version of CPU-Z. It was one extra function that will become useful in the next couple of weeks.

You will notice a button called "Send o/c". This will allow you to email your results directly to overclock.net. This will help feed our upcoming database. More news on this to come.

For now, download and enjoy

admin

THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN RETIRED

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

yes
Checksum will verify it.

You guys are gods, What other great tools are you currently working on?

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
That's sweet. That really is sweet. It saves you guys from checking screenshots all the time and it means no cheaters.

Also. For another search option. I found a handy one on another site where you can search by score. Like 3DMark 05, 03, 01 or aquamark and Sandra and stuff. Just a suggestion. You could probably add that later if you where going to

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

That's sweet. That really is sweet. It saves you guys from checking screenshots all the time and it means no cheaters.

Also. For another search option. I found a handy one on another site where you can search by score. Like 3DMark 05, 03, 01 or aquamark and Sandra and stuff. Just a suggestion. You could probably add that later if you where going to

Im posting my screen Shot

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

It will be there too
Don't worry.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Im posting my screen Shot

lol ok I know this is like really off topic, but what is it with you people and really small desktop resolutions? I run mine at 1600x1200

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Now my question is, did you ask cpu-z if you could do this? (Not sure if cpu-z is open source or not) and did you write this or did they write this into it?

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I just sent the email then. You can change the values but if you supply a screenshot, it you confirm that it's fiar and then it's easier for you to put it in your database becuase it's all in text. I see now. It's not about the cheating, it's about making it easier for you guys.

That seems pretty good. I uploaded my mums Northwood just then. It's on stoccooling (at 60C) and i only got a 350Mhz gain. There's no Vcore to adjust.

Also, we don't need to ad temps ay. Becuase cant you get everthing else from our rig showcase.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmiley

Now my question is, did you ask cpu-z if you could do this? (Not sure if cpu-z is open source or not) and did you write this or did they write this into it?

Mr. Smiley - A deal was struck with our friends at CPU-Z

Sloth-Boy - You can change the data in the email but the checksum will tell me you cheated

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

lol ok I know this is like really off topic, but what is it with you people and really small desktop resolutions? I run mine at 1600x1200

I need my reading glasses if I go any higher. Is there some setting that im missing here???

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Send to OC makes an email for you ready to send. When it gets sent, admin has something that just reads the text and puts it in the databse or something like that. You can change the text but to prevent that, you send a screenshot. It just saves admin alot of typing, instead all he needs to do is check the screenshot.

It goes something like that.

And admin. Do we send the Screenshot with the email or...?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

Attached is an Overclock.net version of CPU-Z. It was one extra function that will become useful in the next couple of weeks.

You will notice a button called "Send o/c". This will allow you to email you to email your results directly to overclock.net. This will help feed our upcoming database. More news on this to come.

For now, download and enjoy

admin

Now thats impressive.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
So the checksum adds up and multiplies all the info to see if it all matches up with eachother right. So if you had 14x250 which = 3.5Ghz and you changed it to 3.7Ghz, checksum would see tht that's not right. Or does checksum actually read the email to see if it's been edited.

Explain Admin cause i'm curious

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.