Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo! i've finally broken the #30 spot for november! i can die happy now, knowing that i've broken the 30 barrier and i'm currently in 27th...woohoo

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by atvkid1090

Woohoo! i've finally broken the #30 spot for november! i can die happy now, knowing that i've broken the 30 barrier and i'm currently in 27th...woohoo

Congrats!!! You better hurry up, when I finally add my A64 rig to my folding I'm gonna take your spot

·
Registered
698 Posts
hey im number 18, didnt know that...Awsome! Sadly however, it dashed my hopes of catching up to XMS (I really wanted a spot on the top 10). Just means I must get MORE COMPUTERS TO FOLD IN MY EMPIRE!

·
Registered
698 Posts
limited in the computers I can use
Dont worry, I shall get it, it shall be mine!

·
Registered
698 Posts
okay, I dont like the thought of getting some from you archer

·
Registered
698 Posts
but it is clean. Inherently that is, since we havent specified of what some are we getting we dont know, so it is clean. Or something like that.

And yes that technique got me through high school

·
Registered
698 Posts
I hate to res. a semi dead thread, but I mentioned wanting to be in the top 10 for november, and Archer said to come and get it. Well Archer, im currently number 11, and 100 points off from you, so I just might come and get it

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denmor

I hate to res. a semi dead thread, but I mentioned wanting to be in the top 10 for november, and Archer said to come and get it. Well Archer, im currently number 11, and 100 points off from you, so I just might come and get it

LMAO, good old friendly competition. your number 11 now and 100 points off from me, until my 2 of my big scoring WU's finish today, LOL. I am going to try to hold my ground.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I have at least 3 big scoring WUs currently doing their thing. Muhahahaha!

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
i'm gonna be wacking on another 4x 3.0ghz p4's before the end of the week so i hope to be in the top 5ish soon (please please please)...

Besides...whats happened to the ranking thing thats normally down the right hand side of OC.net....it doesnt show the ranks anymore...?

·
Registered
698 Posts
I dont think he is buying it, I think he is just adding FAH onto already existing machines.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

probaby couldn't update as fast or something are you buy the 4 x 3.0 cuz thats a dedicated folder i can just imagine ur bill when u get it

Naa...they are all servers of mine. I don't want to stick it on all of them at once though incase something goes wrong...so i'm taking the softly softly approach

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have about 20 1.8GHz Pentium 4 computers at my disposal, they run all day long except weekends. (School computers) lol. Imagine how quick I'd get into the top 30 with that.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReaLM

I have about 20 1.8GHz Pentium 4 computers at my disposal, they run all day long except weekends. (School computers) lol. Imagine how quick I'd get into the top 30 with that.

Be carfull, or you could end up imagining from the principals office

I'm slowly creeping, I think I'll crack 30 before the end of november, then when I add my A64 rig next month and a friend's 2.0ghz XP I'll endup up there with the big boys.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts