Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did a fresh install and decided to install the latest creative drivers. Well the crappy control panel is here but the audio console is gone. So now what? Any of you who use these drivers found something else? I'm sort of at a loss here since I no longer have a stereo mixer. Is there a 3rd part audio console/ mixer I can use? I've been using this thing since 2007 so kind of annoyed.

This piece of software for reference http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/attachments/rr-skins/52707d1227003034-creative-audio-console-console2.jpg

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,940 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,940 Posts
Old doesn't always mean inferior.
wink.gif

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

Old doesn't always mean inferior.
wink.gif
By no means, but hey if there is something better than why not take advantage of it. Keeping in mind I rather have the buggy at times console then no console at all.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuts4 View Post

By no means, but hey if there is something better than why not take advantage of it. Keeping in mind I rather have the buggy at times console then no console at all.
It's not buggy. I've been using his Support Pack since version 2.0 was new and even that was working very well for me in Windows 7. However, 2.5 is newer so I figure that something newer from Daniel_K must be better.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,940 Posts
Nah, I don't pay attention to what he's doing. I only learned about 2.5 when I was looking up 2.0 for someone about a year ago.

·
Registered
714 Posts
You may be talking about the Creative Console Launcher. The newer versions are available for download under the applications/programs section of the downloads for each individual sound card.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalkbluffgrown View Post

You may be talking about the Creative Console Launcher. The newer versions are available for download under the applications/programs section of the downloads for each individual sound card.
I just did a search and saw one from 09 on Creatives site. I don't see any new ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts