Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there!

i was wondering, i have a 8 channel sound card on my motherboard. would a set of Creative INSPIRE T7700 7.1 Speakers do well on them? and are they at a good price of $259 australian that is? coz other 7.1 speaker sets are in the higher hundreds.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by apprentice21
hi there!

i was wondering, i have a 8 channel sound card on my motherboard. would a set of Creative INSPIRE T7700 7.1 Speakers do well on them? and are they at a good price of $259 australian that is? coz other 7.1 speaker sets are in the higher hundreds.

thanks!
Creative Inspire are the low end of the their speaker line (Megaworks and Gigaworks are the upper levels). However, Unless you are using it for High fidelity music and the likes, you won't see much difference. I had a set of Logitech 5.1's and I couldn't really hear the rear speakers unless I had the volume turned up pretty loud. I think you will have the same issue. I personally think that a good set of headphones is better than any 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 speaker rig. Just my opinion, I'm not the ultimate authority on this subject.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.