Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....<br><br>
I discovered I had a soundblaster Live FRONT PANEL available to me from the old platinum series.<br><br>
However, As much as it is powered, volume works probably, etc....<br><br>
The ide placement on it... IS CONFUSING to get it properly plug'd in... to the X-fi Xtreme music!<br><br>
It's plug'd in properly on my X-fi. HOWEVER I don't know how to ENABLE IT!!! Or... MAKE IT WORK properly...<br><br>
Any suggestions? (It's NOT THE x-fi Platinum front panel!!!!!!!! NOTE THIS!!!)<br><br>
Thanks!!!!<br><br>
Le_Loup

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
I have exactly the same question. I was afraid to plug it in to try it LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
The Front Panel is suppose to come with a driver CD which is probably what you are going to need. I would try and auto update and see if you get it.<br><br>
pink

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i'm doing a driver update, however it's for OpenAl support whatever that is, and nothing specific for the platinum front panel, so i'm going to try a manual update instead of auto and look for it.... oi vei... This is challenging....O_O<br><br>
Probably at least 2 reboots in store for me! O_O<br><br>
Le_Loup

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Other option is to contact creative and say you lost your front panel driver for your Xtrememusic...<br />
<br />
pink

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They reported something to me that it's not compatible, but mine isn't the "default" Creative Live Platinum... Hell it looks like a white panel... x-fi platinum front panel... LITERALLY...they're "old" creative live platinum pic... isn't even fully it.... amazingly.... so, i'm gonna reboot and try other plug's on it, to screw around, lol. Eventually i'll get something mb....<br />
<br />
Le_Loup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts