My xfire seems to disable itself from time to time why is that?
before we look at hardware we should look at the software/drivers.
1. try reinstalling the drivers
2. uninstall any software that you have installed since you started having this problem and see if it makes a difference
3. Make sure that both cards are rock solid stable (sorta both hardware and software)
4. Do a reformat just to be sure
If that doesn't work you may have to start looking into the hardware
1. make sure that they are installed properly (CF bridge, seated properly, power connectors ect.)
2. Make sure that both cards are working individually
3. make sure the PSU can handle both cards (not sure how to do that)
A forum community dedicated to overclocking enthusiasts and testing the limits of computing. Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!