Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
u can crossfire any 4 series card with any other 4 series card, regardless of manufacturer, or anything
even if u want to go wid 4350+4890, yesm u can, but i doubt anyone wud go for it

·
Tired
1,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sid0972 View Post
u can crossfire any 4 series card with any other 4 series card, regardless of manufacturer, or anything
even if u want to go wid 4350+4890, yesm u can, but i doubt anyone wud go for it
I always thought it was that it had to be the EXACT same card, regardless by manufacturer. Like a Asus 4850 could work with a sapphire 4850, and etc. but thats it.

·
Premium Member
32,941 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sid0972 View Post
This is true. However then the crossfire setup is limited to the slowest card. In the above example, it would be no different than Crossfired 4350's (waste of a 4890 in this case).

So yes, you can EASILY crossfire the two cards in the OP.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarbingerOfLive View Post
I always thought it was that it had to be the EXACT same card, regardless by manufacturer. Like a Asus 4850 could work with a sapphire 4850, and etc. but thats it.
no, 4 series has that advantage
but as pioneerloud said, it wud scale to the slowest card

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.