Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear kathleen_flanigan4f2t,

Hi!
Thanks so much for your message and for your interest on our product.We are making a webpage of CrossOver 27Q LED-P now. We do have a plan to update this product next week. So would you check it again, please?If you have any other question, please feel free to ask. Thanks again. Have a good day!

- dream-seller

To: dream-seller
Subject: Other: kathleen_flanigan4f2t sent a message about CATLEAP Q270 LED 2560X1440 WQHD 27" DVI-D Dual Computer Monitor #220970191362
Sent Date: Mar-08-12 09:42:36 PST

Dear dream-seller,

Do you have the crossover 27q led-P?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were just listed today Monday March 12, 2012 on eBay by dream-seller.

I prefer the LED-P version over the LED (no -P) version, as it appears to be the model with the white aluminum case, with the drilled air vent holes on the back.

I prefer that "look" and "function" over the black plastic case.

There may be other differences too, I have not had time to compare them very closely.

It currently costs $433 for the LED-P, that is an extra $24 over the LED model which is currently $409.

Seems worth it to me!

Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CROSSOVER-27Q-LED-P-27-DVI-Computer-Monitor-QHD-2560X1440-16-9-Pivot-/320865620246?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item4ab514d116

·
Registered
62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tflan View Post

They were just listed today Monday March 12, 2012 on eBay by dream-seller.
I prefer the LED-P version over the LED (no -P) version, as it appears to be the model with the white aluminum case, with the drilled air vent holes on the back.
I prefer that "look" and "function" over the black plastic case.
There may be other differences too, I have not had time to compare them very closely.
As best I can tell they both come with the white aluminum case and the only difference is the stand used. I'm not positive since I can't read Korean but it looks that way from some of the pictures I've seen:

·
Registered
36 Posts
"I prefer the LED-P version over the LED (no -P) version"

P stands for Pivot right ? The panel backlighting is the same right?

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Interesting! Definitely like the function of the Crossover more than the other two variants. Tilt, up/down, left/right, and it goes portrait! Nice!

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
I sent a message to dream-seller if he can sell the MLED model, (Deluxe model with speakers. Input : HDMI,DVI-DUAL,RGB X2,COMPONENT,PC AUDIO IN Output : PC AUDIO OUT, SPDIF. Full stand functions like the -P). The Catleap is all good, but based from the specs, the Crossover would be better given that its a bit shorter and will fit on my desk.

From Falconetti on the big thread:
"Crossover 27Q LED - Basic model. input: DVI-DUAL .Stand only allows for tilt function. 8 bit panel
Crossover 27Q LED-P - Input : DVI-DUAL. Full stand functions - tilt , pivot , swivel , heigh adjustment. 8 bit panel
Crossover 27Q MLED - Deluxe model with speakers. Input : HDMI,DVI-DUAL,RGB X2,COMPONENT,PC AUDIO IN Output : PC AUDIO OUT, SPDIF. Full stand functions. 8-10 bit panel ?
Panel info on the 27Q MLED reads 8Bit 16,777,216 컬러, 10bit 10억7천만 칼라 ."

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations, you may be the very first lucky person to buy this monitor on eBay!

I wanted to order 3, but last Friday I ended up buying a 30" Dell U3011 on eBay instead. http://www.ebay.com/itm/130658234673?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I would still like to buy 3 of these to set up a flight sim.

So please post your pics when they are available, I would love to see them, and let us know what you think after using the monitor for a littlle while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The ebay page for the Crossover monitors say that "Plug Type C for Korea" is used. It doesn't seem to have an external power supply like the Catleap and Shimian models.

Is that correct? And if so, does anyone have a link to the kind of adaptor I would need to buy to use the Crossover monitor in the USA?

Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelek11 View Post

The ebay page for the Crossover monitors say that "Plug Type C for Korea" is used. It doesn't seem to have an external power supply like the Catleap and Shimian models.
Is that correct? And if so, does anyone have a link to the kind of adaptor I would need to buy to use the Crossover monitor in the USA?
Thanks
It does use the type of external power adapter that the Shimians and Catleaps have. Pics of it about 1/3rd of the way down this page. All you need is an extra power cable from an old computer or whatnot.

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Dream-Seller replied back and he will be carrying the MLED model (HDMI, etc). Looking forward to this model.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Dear XXXXXXX,

Hi!
Thanks so much for your message.
We will make a webpage of crossover 27q mled and it'll be updated by the end of this week. Would you check it again by then, please?
If you have any other question, please feel free to ask. Hope to have a deal with you soon. Thanks again. Have a good day!

- dream-seller

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by youra6 View Post

Not another one of these threads...
tongue.gif
Oh yeah....here it comes...lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
/emote patiently waiting for review and pictures.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts