Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant see it when i go to install windows but i can see it at all other times help me fast

·
Banned
18 Posts
i have that ( its my old one im on ocz solid now ) are you trying to install a shadow copy of windows or a strait install id start off bye making shure in the bios that ur on ahci not ide . also if you can check the ssd on another pc to check it out also try a format in the options but basicaly check the bois first

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive done all those things (crucials site recommended them) but still having problems

·
Banned
18 Posts
make sure ur not going throu a controller or pci card raid or anything also take out allllll other hhd and ssd and as much hard ware as possible you may have a incompatibility some were failing that take it some were to check the ssd if not send it back

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did all that too bios updated and tried again also i bought this from a friend who had 2 running in raid if that helps

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also i dont have sata 6 i have 3 but so does my friend like i said i can see it at all other times bu the windows install location chooser

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajchi View Post

also i dont have sata 6 i have 3 but so does my friend like i said i can see it at all other times bu the windows install location chooser
The sata 6 vs 3 shouldn't cause any trouble, mine is through a sata 3 port.
Have you tried contacting Crucial?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
weird i posted that all is well i deleted the partition and remounted it and it works thanks for the other ideas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts