Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.05.2018 Taipei, Taiwan - Ahead of Computex 2018 Cryorig announces C7 RGB
C7 RGB is based on CRYORIG’s award winning ITX cooler C7, with a 12v RGB lighting enhanced 92 mm fan.

Based on one of the best ITX coolers on the market, the C7 RGB adds 12v RGB lighting to an already stellar performer. With the C7 RGB being a top-flow cooler, once lit up the C7 RGB becomes the lighting center piece of any ITX build. The C7 RGB lighting system is built on standard 12v RGB LEDs integrated in its 92 mm PWM fan. Simply plug in the Fan RGB header into either a 12v RGB port on the mainboard or any 12v RGB lighting controller. It is compatible with all major 12v RGB controllers and boards.

Both the Frostbit and C7 RGB as well as further upcoming products from CRYORIG will be shown at Computex 2018 in Nangang Exhibition Hall I0527 beginning on June 5th to 9th.

·
Premium Member
27,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna give the Wraith Prism a run for its money!
Probably more like make Wraith Prism run and hide. :p

At a guess I would think C7 is at least as good, probably better and quieter. I wish Cryrig made a reverse flow fan for C7 so it would draw air up through cooler and away instead of down turning out at motherboard up at RAM & GPU and up past fan where it gets drawn back into cooler .. and thus feeding cooler air 5-10c warmer than elsewhere around motherboard. I've tested several of these very low profile coolers and found all to give lower CPU temps with fan pulling air up and away instead of down into. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts