Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ea just gave me crysis 2 for free for all the problems i have had with BFBC2....i paid $20 for it....they gave me a $20 coupon wich i used to purchase mass effect 2 and now they tell me that BFBC2 is not suppose to run on quads, its only meant for dual(really? lol) and to make up for not having tier3 tech support call me like they were they are giving me crysis2...so i bought a game for $20 and there giving me $80 worth of games...wow, i change my view on EA completly. just wow.

·
Premium Member
6,636 Posts
I really wish you recorded that call, I'm sure it would have been amusing.

·
Premium Member
14,051 Posts
Quote:

now they tell me that BFBC2 is not suppose to run on quads, its only meant for dual(really? lol)

Maybe they should hire techs that actually know what they're talking about.
But cool.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by beers
View Post

Maybe they should hire techs that actually know what they're talking about.
But cool.

they gave me crysis 2 limited edtion and its not availble to download lol. says product no longer available. he is talking to a buddy to see if he gave me the right copy or not.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by forcewater
View Post

hold on a sec, i'm just on the phone with ea... Bfbc2 just started acting up.

lol

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
BFBC2 legit wont work for me in Multiplayer anymore. Maybe I should finally get them on the horn.

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,757 Posts
Let them stop making NBA Live for the PC, cuz 2K series is better, and START making Madden again for the PC, and I'll forgive them. But nice, glad it worked out for you.

• Rep+
Reactions: erocker

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have both versions now...limited and normal...and there letting me keep both

Value$

Mass effect 2 $20
Crysis 2 $60
Crysis 2 limited edition $??

·
Programmer
28,680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AKIMbO_;13025883
Aww man you too...BFBC2 all of the sudden stopped working for me as well
biggrin.gif
Well what do you guy's know....my BFBC2 just starting crashing??? Must give EA a call!

*Brings up crysis 2 in the conversation*

·
Twitch Streamer
1,740 Posts
man I had SO many problems with Crysis and the stupid EA people never answered any of my problems on the forums. I bought it and couldnt play it till like a year later. They owe me like Crysis 2 and a cookie or something.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, looks like crysis 2 limited edition is tied to the normal crysis 2. game just finished downloading and i can play either of them now.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
This just in: BC2 doesn't run good on quad-core only dual-core.

lol wut?

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Really? It's not supposed to work with quads? Is that why it runs better on my buddy's quad-core lappy than my dual-core? (considering the other specs are pretty much the same with very minor diffs.)

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Uhhhhh it says recommended on the back of the box is q6600 quad core or better..... uh wut ea?

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killeraxemannic;13027551
Uhhhhh it says recommended on the back of the box is q6600 quad core or better..... uh wut ea?
Just says core 2 duo on the back of my bbc2 box.

Though i play this on a quad no problem. I see all the problems people have with this game an wonder why. Never crashes or stutters or anything for me. Runs great for hours on end, day after day.

Also +1 to EA for this. Pretty good of them.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts