Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have completed Crysis 3 now and although short I did enjoy it and it was rather stunning too look at in parts especially in 1400p.

As it's well known its a game that's quite demanding on hardware as a Crysis should, my I couldn't play with very high textures and very high settings comfortably at 2560x1440 with my 2x580's.

What I have done is create a page that lets you look at various comparison shots so you can see how the game looks at each graphic setting and each each AA setting. I'ts only a simple page that lets you click through comparisons and needs too load in a lot of big imagery so connection warnings ahead. I've not added any notes as you can make up your own conclusions about each settings and whether the appearance is worth the performance hit.

All of the graphic setting comparisons are done at 2560x1440 with FXAA as this is what most players will use as it gives good visuals and performance and the AA comparison is done with Very High settings so all of the distant details are loaded and you can see how AA affects objects at different distances.

Click here too see the comparisons page

Enjoy

• Rep+
Reactions: ProChargedLS2

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem, I think they did a pretty good job of the game in the looks department.

Even low settings look pretty darn good even if they do only have a lot placebo tessellation and missing distant items/detail compared too high & very high.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.