Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering if others have this game playing flawlessly using a 5770+Windows 7 64 + 10.2 catylist

Are there common issues with this game that are easily fixed when using using my hardware/software combination.

without going into to much detail I have the game playable at the highest settings I can get by running the game 32bit mode/windows xp sp3 compatability/dx9 with 8x anti-aliasing and a hack to enable very high settings that are normally not available with dx9/windows xp mode. I get no lag in game at all and it makes me think I could get it running maxed out in dx10 also.

I have an MSI Hawk overclocked to 1025 core/1300 memory but others I have seen on this forum have taken it a bit further so I dont think this is the problem. I have tryed the game running my card at stock and even higher clock speeds and game stability is the same as far as crashing problems so I dont think this is the issue. I have no problems at all with other games like COD World at War.

·
Registered
708 Posts
You can not just look at clock speeds of other cards of the same name and assume yours is stable at that speed.
Please test your CPU and GPU stability. (OCCT is nice for GPU stability, use optimal shaders and fullscreen and error check for the Auto 1h. Don't forget to turn your fan up before you start...)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used MSI Kombuster for 45 minutes @ 1050 core/1350 memory a few days ago and didnt have any issues.

I couldnt run the game at all in 64 bit, it just gives a black screen.

In 32 bit with patch 1.1 and 1.2 the game crashes so often it wasnt playable.

ran the game as administrator and lots of crashing

tried admin +dx9 lots of crashes

tried 32bit mode/windows xp sp3 compatability/dx9 and Ive played it for a few days now with about 12 hours into the game total and sometimes it crashes to desktop or freezes and I have to reset computer. Also, when I go to change a setting and then apply them the game crashes to desktop though after resetting the new setting works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts