Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I am getting a very wierd film grain over the game in crysis (probably normal) on very high with 8x AA and 16xAF forced in CCC..I even tried turning off AA and AF still same effect. For some reason it just dont not as good as I thought it would the models are perfect its just that the tress and everything in the jungle looks kind of odd..is there some config i could use? the natural mod i tried yesterday did not work out (unless it got installed wrong) i didn see anything in the mod section of the game in crysis but i did notice a drop in ~4-6 fps. Is there anything I can do to make it less grainy and make it look like it did on youtube

·
Registered
149 Posts
Screenshot?

Also, any youtube video is massively downsampled, so any fine texture details and framerate judder will vanish when shrunk into a low-res compressed video running at a fixed framerate.

·
Totally New to OCN
10,627 Posts
Ive only ever played the MultiPlayer Beta for Crysis, and I didnt think the game looked that good at all for me. Then agian, no matter what I do all my games, shadows look like arse

Can you screen cap what your talking about and upload it here?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,981 Posts
Regarding the Natural Mod:

It's not a selectable Mod in the in-game menu. It literally modifies the game until you uninstall it from the Programs and Features control panel.

After installing the mod, did you notice a difference at all? It should have made things look much different.

But as for this grainy thing: I don't really know. I guess it looked better on YouTube due to the much-smaller size.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,981 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by greggtr316
View Post

ill post a screen as soon as i return home...

Aw. Are you going to be at work all day?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,981 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by greggtr316
View Post

for another couple of hours

Oh, alright then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts