Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a buddy of mine gave me his copy of Crysis because he bought some Crysis uber collection so he no longer wanted/needed his single copy. I played it off and on since he gave it to me 6 or 7 months ago, but now that I installed my 5870 I have really been getting into it. Truth is, I was really enjoying it until everything hit the fan and now I am now fighting aliens instead of stalking incompetant soldiers (which I found to be the fun part). So I was wondering, is Crysis Warhead the same as the original in that it has the major change in the middle or are you fighting humans the whole time?

Thanks ahead of time!

·
Registered
865 Posts
You are fighting the NK soldiers only at first. But after a little while you face both NK troops and aliens, sometimes separated and sometimes simultaneously.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah...I like both the games too but that's what ruined it for me as well. Why can't they make a game super soldier vs. many regular soldiers + vehicles, and make the AI intelligent as hell.

That'd be so fun. Of course, I never really played Far Cry 2 besides the first 20 minutes of the game so...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts