Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this here because I need one for a friend who is really wanting to try it out. I tried posting under the freebie section but I think the post is being overlooked due to the fact that the thread is for give aways and not wanting one. Please hook a brother up....
! PM me if you have one and I will give you the email address. Thanks!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Somebody posted in a different thread that Circuit City is selling CS:S for $14.99!! Make sure that you tell your friend to take advantage of this before the price goes back up to $30. By the way, just tell him to print out a copy of the add and I'm sure some of the local stores near you (Best Buy, Walmart, Target) will price match. That might save you some driving time.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pythagoras View Post
Somebody posted in a different thread that Circuit City is selling CS:S for $14.99!! Make sure that you tell your friend to take advantage of this before the price goes back up to $30. By the way, just tell him to print out a copy of the add and I'm sure some of the local stores near you (Best Buy, Walmart, Target) will price match. That might save you some driving time.
$30? *** man, CS:S is $20 on Steam itself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts