Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, every time I join a game, I play for about 45 seconds, then the game just completely closes out and I jump straight to my desktop. Only once did it give me an error message, and it said Steam has encounter an error and needs to close. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just tried it, but it still does it
I REALLY don't want to reinstall the game, and update all over again. I don't get it, it was working fine yesterday. Any more ideas?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
hmm.....not really. there isn't much you can do with steam lol. Have you defragmented your hard drive? if not, do that, and if that doesn't work, then you'll probably have to reinstall.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Did you dl and install anything between yesterday and the start of this problem? Something may be causing Steam to screw up or something.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think you have the same problem that I have. Its dose that to me all the time. In game it will say "name no steam log on". I dont know what this means, but what I have heard is that it was one of those wonderful updates that steam makes you do that screwed up. You can try and reinstall but I also tryed that and it didnt work so basicly you on you own like me.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Css is the greatest game made. But its also the crappiest game made. LOL. Every time there's an update it takes them 2 months to work the bugs out.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by black_hawk

I think you have the same problem that I have. Its dose that to me all the time. In game it will say "name no steam log on". I dont know what this means, but what I have heard is that it was one of those wonderful updates that steam makes you do that screwed up. You can try and reinstall but I also tryed that and it didnt work so basicly you on you own like me.

I had a similar problem to this, I sent an e-mail to Steam support but by the time they responded the problem had stopped occuring. I wouldn't reinstall, it just seems like a glitch that could be fixed with the next patch. I would drop an e-mail to Steam support if it is really bothering you mumbles.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalman2785

I had a similar problem to this, I sent an e-mail to Steam support but by the time they responded the problem had stopped occuring. I wouldn't reinstall, it just seems like a glitch that could be fixed with the next patch. I would drop an e-mail to Steam support if it is really bothering you mumbles.

yeah emailing steam is useless, I have set them over 7 emails and have never got a respose or anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts