Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried playing tonight and all the servers weren't auto-respond. I feel like GunGame is a lot less fun without responding immediately after you die.

Is there anyway to search for servers that have auto respond? Usually they all seem to have it, but tonight I joined ten different ones with no luck.

Sorry if this is an idiotic question.

Wyatt

·
Premium Member
9,806 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnarly View Post
I tried playing tonight and all the servers weren't auto-respond. I feel like GunGame is a lot less fun without responding immediately after you die.

Is there anyway to search for servers that have auto respond? Usually they all seem to have it, but tonight I joined ten different ones with no luck.

Sorry if this is an idiotic question.

Wyatt
I think you mean respawn not respond. You can maybe put it in the filter at the bottom, or select game type deathmatch etc.

·
VeeDub Enthusiast
4,535 Posts
deathmatch or another faster version of GGmod = turbo or maybe even elimination

great mods

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
You can't really search for a server like that with the filter. However, most of the time servers will have the type of GG it has in the server name, so you can see it when browsing through the thousands in the list.

·
Premium Member
9,806 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Getchya Some
View Post

You can't really search for a server like that with the filter. However, most of the time servers will have the type of GG it has in the server name, so you can see it when browsing through the thousands in the list.

What the hell? When'd they change that? You used to be able to type in specific parts of the title. At least I though you could with steam.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
No, you can only filter the game (CS:S, TF2, etc), map, latency, location, and whether it has anti-cheat or not. It also has options to enable to include only servers that have users playing, are not full, or do not have a password. However, that filter option would be a great help for finding servers.

·
Banned
4,012 Posts
yes it would, though if you have xfire, i think it can pull up a server list, let me check

edit yes it can and you can filter server name and join over xfire

·
Tinkerer of Things
1,820 Posts
I'd recommend a GG server that I play in occasionally but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to or not.

It always has lots of players though. Right now there's 22.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Knife Pro servers are the best.

Regular GG=1 spawn and weapon per round. If you want to level after your gun kill you have to knife someone.

Turbo GG=1 spawn per round. After your first gun kill you get your next gun in order to continue leveling.

Deathmatch GG=Instant respawn. I have never seen a Deathmatch server that wasn't also Turbo, although it's just an option in the event scripts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts