Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i've been working with my limited range of adjustments in my bios and heres what i've been able to produce for a stable system.

3 pictures, one is gpu clock frequencies, and another is gpu and case temps
Third one is the cpuz shot with the everest memory benchmarking in the back. cpu temp is in lower right corner

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by edicius

Alright so i've been working with my limited range of adjustments in my bios and heres what i've been able to produce for a stable system.

3 pictures, one is gpu clock frequencies, and another is gpu and case temps
Third one is the cpuz shot with the everest memory benchmarking in the back. cpu temp is in lower right corner

Very nice, What kind of cooling you have on that card???

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Can you post your 3D Mark 05/03 scores? You have those prgrams? Google them if you dont. I'm very curius to see what u get

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
is it stable though? cuz if you run that "detect optiml frequencies" while on idle it might clock your gpu too high (cuz you're not running a game or anything). try playing a game to see if everything is stable.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Ya know..that button stinks..ui did that on my card i tested got 2600 in 05. I spent about an hour testing fidd combos and found when i oc it much farther it was still a rock and i got scores about 3800. optimal kinda gives a ball park i think..But you should set it at what ever frequencies work best for what you play the most. Test certain games with the frequencies see what works the best...

(did i just repeat myself? i dunno..)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For the first q. Its all stock cooling.
And I pushed it now to 246x9 so its running 2214.3.
and i've got 03/05 somewhere I just have to find them, ill have those scores here tonight. And now ill do some hl2, and wow tests

1 - 7 of 7 Posts