Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Logitech G7 is a bit outdated, but really works great still IMHO. All the sudden today on my new build, about 2 months old, its stuttering extremely bad to the point i can barley use it. The rest of the system is fine, its not glitching or anything. Video, gaming what not is smooth and fine. Its just the mouse. Trying to get to Ocn just to put this up has been a real pain. The G7 doesnt require drivers and hasnt since i built the rig a month or two ago. I tried to install set point from logitech but that was a bust. They dont support this mouse in windows 8.

Anyways i have done windows defender and spybot and havent come up with any viruses or malware. What could be causing this. It must be something int he system that interprets the mouse, because like i said the computer is running as it should,

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So it has something to do with my G7, my cheapo microsoft mouse that i pluged in wirelessly works fine

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think its my G7. My cheap mouse works fine. Can someone recomend me a good gaming mouse like my G7?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts