·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
So got the Flow indicator.
View attachment 2486802

I haven't installed it yet because first i need to ask you something.
Which Flow diameter conversion should i use and it says to choose left or right but at the same time it says only used in water inlet, kinda confused
View attachment 2486803

That thing is useless. You'll know you have flow when you can see the water move in the reservoir. What you need is a flow METER. That will measure the flow rate which is important. This indicates you have flow.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
That thing is useless. You'll know you have flow when you can see the water move in the reservoir. What you need is a flow METER. That will measure the flow rate which is important. This indicates you have flow.
I already tried bro, he went with this and it's his choice.

I feel really uncomfortable giving you an answer on this one as I don't know any specific formula to change RPM to exact flow and every pump/meter is different. I will tell you that on that Bykski meter I listed (Which is in my office rig) usually sits around 106 RPM = 4.6 L/m. Just how accurate that meter is.... well that's debatable, but it's pretty close.

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Well, things did not go as planned.

The motherboard didn't detect the flow indicator Rpm speed ( N/A ) then little wheel in the Flow indicator wont spin when my pump is at 2500Rpm, it starts at 3500Rpm

I assume that with the pump at 2500 there is not much Flow rate but curious is that my GPU-CPU and Water temps are great, i ran 2 test, one with the pump at 2500Rpm and the second at 3500RPM, each test using Prime95 for 30 minutes.

2500RPM

3500RPM

The water temps was 28c max on both test.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
Well, things did not go as planned.

The motherboard didn't detect the flow indicator Rpm speed ( N/A ) then little wheel in the Flow indicator wont spin when my pump is at 2500Rpm, it starts at 3500Rpm

I assume that with the pump at 2500 there is not much Flow rate but curious is that my GPU-CPU and Water temps are great, i ran 2 test, one with the pump at 2500Rpm and the second at 3500RPM, each test using Prime95 for 30 minutes.

2500RPM
View attachment 2486894

3500RPM
View attachment 2486895

The water temps was 28c max on both test.
Honestly very hard to troubleshoot the issue. I do know that those RPM meters sometimes take a bit to spin freely (They are stiff). I would be very happy with those tests man. I don't think there is anything else you should be doing. Unless you are just a tinkerer like myself, there isn't anything from a thermal standpoint I would be trying to troubleshoot. Just my 2c

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I will remove the Flow indicator and will return it, the seller Will charge me €5 because he needs to Clean it and sell it as.

• Rep+
Reactions: Avacado

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
81 - 90 of 90 Posts