Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are titles and such for windows wranglers or GPU aficionados or programmers or any other component of a computer, but there isnt a witty title for the power supply connoisseur. the PSU has become one of my favorite components, generally because of how much it is misunderstood and overlooked and i would like a user title to show my appreciation for good powersupplies

thanks
smile.gif

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,570 Posts
This.

Over the past couple of years, I can say that the need for this has definitely become pretty great!

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Like This?
smile.gif

Membership has it's privileges.

I do agree though.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,570 Posts
Damn. That's a quadrillion watts. That's like... alien technology right there.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have enough money to ship my motherboard in for RMA, so i cant justify having a forum membership and not fixing the computer lol

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Nice idea if its added to the list that normal members can choose from. We have one for pretty much everything so PSU Guru or something along those lines would be a nice idea.

Obviously if you have an overclocked account you can set anything.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
why especially feb?
does it get cheaper?

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i got the one year thing down, but ive got a bit to 250 rep pts.

it was just a suggestion because there are titles for every other component. if i get an OC'd account, i can change my title, but it doesnt give other people the option

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,570 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by runeazn
View Post

why especially feb?
does it get cheaper?

He's saying that come February, he'll reach his 2-year anniversary. But I almost said the same thing he said because at first, I was thinking that come next February he will reach his 1-year anniversary.

When you reach your 1-year anniversary, then you can get an Overclocked account if you also have 250 Rep points at that time. So now I think it's possible that all he probably has to do is reach 250 Rep points and then he may have an Overclocked account.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so, how do i take this suggestion further? people seemed to like the idea and its not a huge change. i would like to see if i can get this done since all the other components have a user title

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,570 Posts
The new platform should be rolled out within a month or so (finally), so I think that all minor changes like this won't be made but perhaps applied to the new platform.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
78,570 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipp
View Post

Ask and ye shall receive.

hehe "PSU Buff".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts