Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Originally planned as a PC and Xbox 360 game, but later launched as a console exclusive, the game was re-announced for PC last month. It will include DLC add-ons The Signal and The Writer, which were previously released for Microsoft's console.
Finnish developer Remedy's community manager confirmed the launch timing of the PC version in an updated Q&A on the Alan Wake forums, which you can read in full below:
Source and Q&A

Game will be available on steam(use steamworks). There are no plans to release mod tools. The system specs don't seem all that demanding either. However, they have yet to be finalized as they are carrying out some optimization.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

If only I still cared for this game.
There's only so long people can be left hanging before they just move on.
That, and the system specs indicate that they haven't exactly gone all out for PC release.

·
Registered
528 Posts
this is nice for people like me who never bothered to go down the basement and turn on their console for just one game.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

If only I still cared for this game.
There's only so long people can be left hanging before they just move on.
Lol, I just heard about this game 4 days ago. Guess I'm not in the console "know"
redface.gif

If the PC port isn't abysmal would anyone recommend it?

·
Premium Member
14,187 Posts
Sweet, was looking forward to this getting ported. Hopefully it just won't have terrible optimization.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I still remember the preview of Alan Wake on Kentsfield. Back when I would of bought the game no questions asked. It's been so long it is pretty meh now.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Beat this on XBox but can't wait for it on PC
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucers View Post

That, and the system specs indicate that they haven't exactly gone all out for PC release.
Back before they scrapped the game on pc the screenshots looked amazing hopefully this is still the case.

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
at least they are smart enough to use Steam over GFWL Garbage

·
Watercooler
3,370 Posts
Had this game on Xbox 360, time to get it on PC! Hopefully its good, and they bring out mods etc...

·
Registered
504 Posts
I still have the unused code for this game included with my Xbox 360. Is the game any good and worth it or should I try to sell it to a friend?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts