Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
source

Quote:

A video game based on Chucky, the murderous doll at the centre of the Child's Play horror films, is in the works.

For those not familiar with the Child's Play series (which kicked off in 1988), it tells the story of a serial killer who transfers his soul into a doll before he dies.

TikGames are taking on development duties and are the first company to gain game rights for the franchise.

Chucky game!!! i do like this movie
anyone likes Chucky series

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Only if Brad Dourif does the voice...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
View Post

Going to be a horrible game.

You played the game already? Didn't think so. Stop judging the game, it's not even out yet with no trailer in sight.

I think it can be fun. Playing as chucky, hiding in apartments, then killing people.

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,772 Posts
Thats funny. What makes them think that this is a good idea 20 years later? Its not like its Freddy or Jason. And even their games were no good. Kinda interesting though if they do it right. I just loved when Jennifer Tilly did the voice of Chucky's biotch. Sexy voice.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckclc
View Post

Thats funny. What makes them think that this is a good idea 20 years later? Its not like its Freddy or Jason. And even their games were no good. Kinda interesting though if they do it right. I just loved when Jennifer Tilly did the voice of Chucky's biotch. Sexy voice.

Not bad to look at either:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
OMG i'd play it but come on give us FRIDAY THE 13TH PC game! I wanna play as JASON! See nude women having sex and chopping them up for having sex on my property CHA CHA! lol.. Anyways yes i agree if the actor would voice chucky then we got ourselves a hella fun time

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
It could be good... however movie->games don't have the best reputation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected]
View Post

OMG i'd play it but come on give us FRIDAY THE 13TH PC game! I wanna play as JASON! See nude women having sex and chopping them up for having sex on my property CHA CHA! lol.. Anyways yes i agree if the actor would voice chucky then we got ourselves a hella fun time

·
AMD Acolyte
1,680 Posts
I was thinking rug rats.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Peen
View Post

Such a mediocre movie.

But a cult classic you must admit.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demented
View Post

But a cult classic you must admit.

With that mentality, I'd like a Rocky Horror Picture Show game.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by refeek
View Post

With that mentality, I'd like a Rocky Horror Picture Show game.

Rocky Horror Picture Show is in a whole different class of cult. There would nothing 'game worthy' to do in a RHPS game. At least in a Chucky game you could run around stabbing people, hiding among toys, and hopefully, cackle in that awesome Chucky way...

RHPS would just be a kinky version of the Sims.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckclc
View Post

Don't know what you're talking about. Pretty sure Friday the 13th for Nintendo was absolutely terrifying... probably cause it was so poorly designed.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Horror? movie to game conversion sucks... last attempt i remeber was saw... *Shudders*... i say they should just give up now or at least just keep it as an indie game... i cant even imagine it being a B game... i can see this somehow ending up like toystory on the ps1...

·
Premium Member
7,980 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReaperWaits
View Post

Would this be because of the remake they are making?

Most likely. I just hope that it isn't based off the movie. Movie almost always suck (I think there may have only been like 1-2 that haven't -- surprisingly).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts