Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
MS yesterday put out an ad for a 'Network Programmer on the Fable 3 project'.

One of the major responsibilities of the role "involves converting and maintaining the network code of the Xbox 360 version of this game to the PC, and enabling the Xbox 360 version and the PC version to play together".
Who the hell is behind the decision of releasing games on PC? So much inconsistency.The first two second one never came to PC and this magically now appears on PC? Not to mention that microsoft have put 360 ahead of PC. What do they plan to achieve from this? I would very much welcome a game to PC but this just bloody weird.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=238772

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Fable 3? wow

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Wait... if fable 3 is ment to follow on from fable 2 (well slightly), then how the hell is this gonna work ? they plan on making pc users buy a 360 just to play no#2 ?

well thats bull....

anyways im not fussed, as ill most likely get this game even if it is crap (dont ask... i just like fable
)

·
Banned
1,545 Posts
I have to lift my jaw up off the keyboard...SWEET, But why not release Fable 2 on PC at the same time instead? That would make a lot more sense in the traditional way of "Buy a 360 for the next version".

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
screw the second one. You don't have to play it to enjoy the third one. It sounds a lot better anyway so this is good news. Can't wait to see what this game has to offer.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Games for windows live... nooooooooooo.

On a positive note, play with my friends

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Awesome news imo. Fable 2 was fun to play and I was only keeping my 360 due to Fable 3. I can't wait to get it on PC now
!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
will #2 be available for PC ever?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I was reading another Fable III article on GDC and well, since it isn't worth it's own thread I'll just quote it here.

Quote:

Co-op has been expanded to what it should have been in Fable 2. You are no longer limited by the location of the person who's world you are in. You can completely explore, destroy, play, and, according to Molyneux, sleep with your friends' wives. Of course, you still have to have permission to do so. You can also now marry and have sex with your co-op friends.

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
Still getting on 360, love the achievements.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts