• 4,619,455 files have been downloaded

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=265396

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dakpyro525
View Post

Why do all the bad games have the most fans? Is it because its so damn easy?

I would put my money on that. It looks acceptable, their friends have it, and is not difficult to master.

·
STG3 VET
13,127 Posts
I have this game. Got it at the midnight realese. I have not been disappointed by this game at all. This Is way better than odst hands down.
Any one want to do co op on legendary with me,shoot me a pm. I am wired on my 360 slim

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dakpyro525
View Post

Why do all the bad games have the most fans? Is it because its so damn easy?

I don't understand how anyone who has actually played the game consider it bad. I can fully understand the negativity towards it because of how hyped it is. I understand if you feel it's overrated, I even understand if you just don't have any fun playing it.

Saying the game is BAD though just blows my mind. It really, really makes it seem to me that you are just a troll/hater of anything and everything that is remotely popular.

You sir fall into your own little catagory that is shared by millions who think it's "cool" to hate anything popular. Congrats I think you are bad lol. Just call me a fanboy of hating on haters

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Just got done some 1v1 with my buddy on Slayer, JET PACKs = win

armor lock = win!

game is good, yet I get raped online in seconds by snipers dead on.

My only rant is; I just want TDM, Slayer or Team Slayer, reg guns.. not these custom Infection.. only rant

·
No u
4,133 Posts
It's not my cup of tea but I still enjoy the game, ya it has aim assist but not everyone is into computers. Some just grew up on consoles as I did and I'm just use to it

·
Registered
997 Posts
I really love halo, but this game has been a disappointment for me. The campaign is way too short and the random frame rate drops make me scratch my head (why did they push out the game with such obvious FPS problems?) and i hate motion blur.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I just took this game back to Gamestop because it makes me want to punch a baby and the darkness inside wasnt enough to keep the game just to fit in with my local peers. Made me even madder when I got inside and they offered me 25 bucks for a game I just paied 60 for. Good thing someone came in wanting to buy it, I sold it in store for 40 bucks.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Maybe people in a thread that is talking about how popular Reach has been lately don't care to hear your opinion about how bad it is. As I said you seen to be just a typical "I hate everything thats popular" person because you think it's cool.

*edit*

Another thing this "obvious" FPS thing can't really be an obvious thing at all. I have noticed it one single time while playing and it didn't last over a single second. Granted I've only played 5 online matches and 8 campain missions.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Actually I Just want to say too that I kind of think Halo is better for being a console shooter and not a PC shooter. If you think about it Halo is kind of more simplistic and arcadey then alot of PC shoorts. I think that makes it absolutely perfect for consoles. That is not a knock on it at all it's honestly the only FPS I will play on a console. All the rest I prefer or will play on PC.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk777th
View Post

This is what happens when a fanboy cant understand that his new favorite game isnt as good as he thinks it is. And sales numbers must mean its a great game. I mean come on all the hype marketing TV commercials and little kids with xboxs couldn't have made it sell like it did. Just the fact its the best game ever did.

But then again there is a reason people are still playing the game right? (credits earned, games played, challenges completed, etc..) Is that all little kids? Haters gonna hate but the Halo franchise is successful for a reason and there is NO denying that.

p.s. Please please do not tell me any of the haters of halo in this thread are cod fans because I will laugh so hard.

p.s. 9.5
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1117228p3.html
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1121519p1.html

·
3DFX User
7,278 Posts
I hope that is a joke haha! An official publications review about a game lol now I have see it all.

·
Premium Member
13,796 Posts
Halo is a casual shooter imho. It is not too difficult to get started and still has room for more seasoned players. That is probably why it is popular.

I have not played Reach yet, but I am not a fan of Halo. Sorry. I just could never get into aiming with the game pad.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Quote:

View Post

I hope that is a joke haha! An official publications review about a game lol now I have see it all.

And the minority of everything is supposed to write reviews? O wait then nothing would ever be fun or good. MAJORITY of people enjoy the halo franchise or do you disagree? I tend to think video game wise if the majority enjoy a game then why shoot the game might actually be good??? Or am I completely missing the mark on this one?

·
Probably sleep deprived
5,585 Posts
Quote:

View Post

hows this then?
AngryJoe gave it an 8/10. And he doesn't like much at all.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts