Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hermit View Post
medal of duty: modern honor
Yeah because CoD isn't a blatant rip off of the much older MOH, made by many of the principle devolopers from Moh:AA who went on to form infinity ward. Also not like COD4 was anything more than BF2:lite with more casual friendly gunplay and smaller levels....

Any ways, this news just made me have to change my pants. All other MOH games had been on rails, something I got very sick of around the time of COD2, so if they are, and it sounds very much like they are, suggesting that the new MOH will not be on rails, but instead have much more sandbox style gameplay.

This game just jumped onto my radar is a huge way.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hermit View Post
medal of duty: modern honor
I'd buy a game with that title.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannythm View Post
I'd buy a game with that title.
Not gonna lie its growing on me.. LOL

·
Registered
993 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tha d0ctor View Post
If it doesnt promote camping and sprinting around with a knife I'm sold.
Could not agree more! NOOBS with knifes go on my nerves!

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimeracaust
View Post

Yeah because CoD isn't a blatant rip off of the much older MOH, made by many of the principle devolopers from Moh:AA who went on to form infinity ward. Also not like COD4 was anything more than BF2:lite with more casual friendly gunplay and smaller levels....

Any ways, this news just made me have to change my pants. All other MOH games had been on rails, something I got very sick of around the time of COD2, so if they are, and it sounds very much like they are, suggesting that the new MOH will not be on rails, but instead have much more sandbox style gameplay.

This game just jumped onto my radar is a huge way.

geez, can't a guy make a joke anymore.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tha d0ctor
View Post

If it doesnt promote camping and sprinting around with a knife I'm sold.

QFT in sig

1 - 12 of 12 Posts