Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

You're crouched in a corner clutching your AK-47 with both hands. You're down to your last magazine. Five monsters are trying to get a lock on your scent in the next room and just beyond them a group of Nazis are sitting at their sentry post waiting for movement. You should have saved some ammunition but you blew it all to buy a sniper rifle at the last outpost. Nietzschean law doesn't apply: what doesn't kill you here just makes you weaker. You want to go back but you can't: the shelter doors are locked and won't be opening again any time soon. Life in the Metro is tough - but above ground the situation's even worse.

9/10

Read

Might pick ATI DX11 card just for this, waiting for video review from GameSpot.

·
Registered
Ryzen 5900x,Inno3D 3080
1,828 Posts
a sure buy for me

how is the multiplayer?

·
Registered
Ryzen 5900x,Inno3D 3080
1,828 Posts
^^ oh thanks didnt knew

i hope this game gets released soon here in india

lovely graphics if u ask me

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by paras View Post
^^ oh thanks didnt knew

i hope this game gets released soon here in india

lovely graphics if u ask me
Hate to break it to you mate, but the source is reviewing the console version not the PC version

·
Registered
Ryzen 5900x,Inno3D 3080
1,828 Posts
^^ thanks for telling but what i meant was the PC graphics were pretty good

·
Premium Member
10,457 Posts
im in 2 minds about getting this. it looks good, but with BC2 for online, and then God of War 3 comes out this week, dunno if i got time for this game.

also, if anyone gets this running on a hybrid-PhysX setup with an ATI card, plz post results.

·
Banned
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by vicious_fishes
View Post

so much money to spend on games this year. BC2, metro 2033, Medal of honor and there's a 4th i can't remember.

Brink, R.A.G.E.

·
Not New to Overclock.net
1,665 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by vicious_fishes View Post
so much money to spend on games this year. BC2, metro 2033, Medal of honor and there's a 4th i can't remember.
New Vegas?

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
If there's any reason apart from that Bobsled demo I'd get a Fermi, this is it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.