26,977 Posts
Yey! Lol came on here to post this. Clearly beaten. I cant wait

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sixor View Post
the firts one (CG) was crap, the 3d realtime cutscenes in re5 are better
Ah well, each his own. I actually thought the first one was a good movie. I haven't played RE5 yet though, Capcom spoiled me with Dead Rising 1, I don't think I'll touch a RE game again until it can go back to true zombies.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiZ51 View Post
Wow, nice find!

I really enjoyed Degeneration, and have been waiting for the continuation ever since.
Hopefully this won't dissapoint me, just like the first one didn't.
Degeneration was in fact awesome. I miss the T-Virus and this was a step into that direction again. If only they would keep going with it and get away from the Las Plagas thing

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sixor View Post
the firts one (CG) was crap, the 3d realtime cutscenes in re5 are better
I agree, the CG by itself could've been better, and the RE5 cutscenes are definitely better animated (not sure about the textures though).

However, I thought the plot was pretty good, which is more or less the only thing I care about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibage View Post
Degeneration was in fact awesome. I miss the T-Virus and this was a step into that direction again. If only they would keep going with it and get away from the Las Plagas thing
My exact feelings right there... I really do miss the zombies, and in my opinion both T and G viruses were just... better. Maybe they served the game's atmosphere better, I dunno, I just always prefered them over Las Plagas.

They pretty much turned RE5 into an action game, I mean, it's not a bad game, I enjoyed it, but it pretty much departed from what it used to be, a survival horror series.

I think I heard somewhere that the next RE was going to be a reboot of the series... Maybe they'll go for real zombies on that one? It surely would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KaiZ51 View Post
I agree, the CG by itself could've been better, and the RE5 cutscenes are definitely better animated (not sure about the textures though).

However, I thought the plot was pretty good, which is more or less the only thing I care about.

My exact feelings right there... I really do miss the zombies, and in my opinion both T and G viruses were just... better. Maybe they served the game's atmosphere better, I dunno, I just always prefered them over Las Plagas.

They pretty much turned RE5 into an action game, I mean, it's not a bad game, I enjoyed it, but it pretty much departed from what it used to be, a survival horror series.

I think I heard somewhere that the next RE was going to be a reboot of the series... Maybe they'll go for real zombies on that one? It surely would be awesome.
I hated 5 for a few reasons. The game was fun but ya, they turned the series into a full on action game. I hated what they made of Wesker. He was always so cool, calm and collected. He was too headstrong in 5 and the way you killed him was lame. He was probably my all time favorite villain until 5.

That said, with him dead, Chris and Jill's arc wrapped up, yes, I heard they planned on rebooting it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts