Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Codemasters has revealed it's to partner with GameStop in the US to release a mental Limited Edition bundle for DiRT 3.

The $300 package (yes, $300) will feature the game as well as a a MODEL 7309: Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta RC Car.

Quote:

Includes
MODEL 7309: Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta, Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race, with TQ 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Traxxas Link, Velineon 380 motor, VXL-3m ESC, 7.2 volt NiMH battery & charger, and ProGraphix painted body.

Officially licensed Ford Fiesta body design and Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
Officially licensed Volk Racing TE37 wheels (1.9" diameter, 12mm hex)
Unique green pushrods and toe links, exclusive to the Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta
Pre-glued, low-profile Gymkhana-compound slick tires molded in a pecially formulated rubber compund for authentic Gymkhana performance and handling
Impact absorbing foam front bumper
Adjustable height body mounts
TQ 2.4GHz High Output transmitter with Traxxas Link
-Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 20 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required.
-Multi-Function knob
-Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
-Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
-Adjustable steering and throttle end points
-High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
-5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon
Brushless Power System
Velineon VXL-3m Electronic Speed Control

Mother of...(Implying the epic deal you get)

Source

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well there is a hell of a lot of stuf but $300... well now aint that greedy :O

·
Read Only
10,321 Posts
I love Dirt 3 and all of the other CodeMaster driving games but in this case, sadly no. Just for a car. Just customize your own.

·
Read Only
10,321 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazing angel
View Post

If your into medl hobby, than its worth it. Traxxas is a great company for those
i have one of their models. it goes 50 mph

50mph...are you serious? I know it's hard to drive at like 70-100mph on dirt, snow, etc. but that is plain said.

·
Banned
2,295 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridCore
View Post

50mph...are you serious? I know it's hard to drive at like 70-100mph on dirt, snow, etc. but that is plain said.

Dismiss this.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Well, I can see why some people might pay money for that kind of thing, not my particular cup of tea though, the game DiRT 3 itself, on the other hand...

·
Read Only
10,321 Posts
You'd better edit your post then. Seriously though, just buy your own car and customize it. You can get much better in some cases.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
No becuase I already have a TT-01 car that the batteries I have have fallen apart, it was fun though, it was a rally car body too.
I'd take Sebastian Loeb's 2004 Citroen Xsara over Ken Block's Ford Fiesta

·
Custom User Title
3,652 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenton123
View Post

Well there is a hell of a lot of stuf but $300... well now aint that greedy :O

The RC is worth like 280-290 itself.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I remember when I got into nitro cars. It was during the drift movement too. Seeing miniature Silvias on a small race track made me smile

I wouldn't get this though.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
The car is this one, and if you ask me it's a very good deal (if you have the money and want the car, of course). I have a gas car and gave me alot of problems and expensive repairs in the past. Electric FTW

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Actually, yes, I would totally buy this. That car looks bad a$$. I just can't think where I'd drive it. I got dirt 2 for 5 bucks during the steam christmas sale, and really like it. I'd support this.

·
Premium Member
16,114 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Chimera
View Post

The car is this one, and if you ask me it's a very good deal (if you have the money and want the car, of course). I have a gas car and gave me alot of problems and expensive repairs in the past. Electric FTW

Wow $550. I guess if I had the cash to throw away maybe, but Jesus Christ. $300 is a new PS3 :/. And I don't even have one of those yet.

·
User of the PC
2,123 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Chimera
View Post

Gas RC is much more tedious work then electrics plus the speed of a lipo and brushless motor is just awesome. I would for sure buy that for that price. Wonder what the frame is under it. Electric FTW!

1 - 20 of 169 Posts