Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been planning on getting a thin gaming laptop and the CyberPowerPC Zeusbook Ultimate 100http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Zeusbook_Ultimate_100_Gaming_Notebook is my current top pick but I don't like how little I can find out about it from people that have it. As far as I can tell it is a rebranded MSI GS series laptop but I just wanted to see if I could find any more info about it before I commit to it.

Has anyone heard anything more on these laptops or would there be any others I should consider around the same price and performance range? My second pick was the new GS60 with the 860M but the price difference between the two makes it harder to justify getting the GS60 unless I can find some negatives on the Zeusbook.

·
Laptop Enthusiast
9,398 Posts
Considering how the 860M is around 50% faster than the 765M and runs cooler...and draws less power... There's no reason to go for an older GPU by this point unless an extreme deal presents itself.

Personally, I'd go for a Sager, but you're into the ultra-slim gaming machines.
tongue.gif
The GS60 is a better machine as that's what THIS is...just with a better GPU...and it's worth the price difference if that's what you're into.
wink.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts