Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
I did a facepalm after seeing this/steam sale. I bought it for $20 at BB a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
great, i bought it, i downloaded the DL manager, now i can't figure out how to download it with the DL manager...

·
Knows the Song of Time
3,663 Posts
How does D2D work? I've never really trusted it. To I have to have the download manager? Will I have to have a Steam-like client to play this?

·
Registered
304 Posts
If your having trouble downloading game go to main page.

On the left side about half way down the page is my account. Click.

You should have a tab open with recent files. There's a red box that says download now.

Also you don't need to DL a client like steam you just DL the game, they give you a key to activate. It's really nice no CD loads and no client to run your program!

·
Banned
4,814 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Higgins
View Post

I did a facepalm after seeing this/steam sale. I bought it for $20 at BB a few weeks ago.

is right.

·
Knows the Song of Time
3,663 Posts
It keeps telling me to contact customer service to review the purchase to download the game. This is horse ****.

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by svtfmook
View Post

when i try to go back to the page that was up after the transaction went through, i get this

You do not have access to Mass Effect. Please visit http://www.direct2drive.com to purchase Mass Effect.

weird man, did you get an email from D2D? i got one the second i paid with my cd key, and i believe a link to redownload incase something happens.

·
Knows the Song of Time
3,663 Posts
Has anyone else experienced them telling you to contact customer service to complete a transaction?

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by svtfmook
View Post

i did not get an email from them

nothing in my spam/junk folder, nothing

weird man
Did you pay with paypal or CC? I used my visa debit and it worked instantly, been dl'ing for about an hour and already got my free key to Bringing Down the Sky DLC! Maybe give it sometime, or just try emailing or calling D2D and see whats up.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
i got to the screen that gave me a link to the download file and key. from there, there was also a link to download the DL manager, which i thought would be better. i opened the DL manager, nothing there. i went back to D2D and nothing under my account.

i payed via paypal, guess i will wait.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts