Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well this is the place to post whatever you want,

Im going to start with odd things that happens sometimes...

You ever have a day when you are thinking about something and then it happens or something like that..

Well heres some oddness, I recently purchased the new "Pirates" game, and have been addicted. in the game there is alot of pirate music, like yo ho ho ho a pirates life for me.. well naturally it all get stuck in my head. Well i work as an Audio technician and today i set up a group having something to do with books for children and they had authors there reading there books to kids and such..
The theme for the whole thing was Pirates.... Really odd wouldnt you think for pirates to pop out of the blue...

This happend a while back as well, i was changing my bosses Background because he doesnt know how, so i usually pick something random or cars or anything that will get attention. Well i know he liked jimmy buffet so i downloaded a picture of a cheesburger at the beach "cheeseburger in paradise" its a buffet song.. Anyways the next day when he came in and saw the background he was like oh i get it, and then we laughed and went on with work. Well at my work there are large amounts of dead times, So i will play on overclock.net or play a game or watch TV.. This day i was watching TV flipping through the channels and the movie Paulie was on. No biggie right. Parrot jimmy buffet they go together no big deal yet. Well Jorge the other tech that i work with came in with a Slushie type thingie... The name of it was Parrot ICE pronounced "Paradise" so we got cheeseburgers in paradise or parrot ice with parrots jimmy buffet and such, well i was reading through a AV newsletter and there was a article on Jimmy Buffet on tour... And to top it off we were having an employee get together with others from the company.. We went to Arribas mexican grill. Ok i walk in this place never been there before and look up and theres a million parrot statues.. Its totally ******ed for all of this to happen in one day.. oh and you know the little ****tails thing they have in the middle of the tables... Well there was a whole margarita section called Margaritaville, which is another jimmy buffet song...
Anyways does anyone else have days when they think they are in the Twilight Zone???

Anyways thats my Rubbish for the day

Join in if you want

·
Registered
446 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

Are yo a DEJA VooDoo Daddy???

Not sure

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Quote:

According to Yiffy the AMD true mobile clawhammer 3400 is the chip from the movie "PI"

Odd movie though

oh, wow thats rubbish

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

lol spooked, did you take the wrong pill this morning or what?

LAck of sleep i think.....
and over worked for today

and my computer is pumping out some seriouse BTUs into my room so..
Im prolly about to keel over or something..

Yiffy did you see PI??

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

lol spooked, did you take the wrong pill this morning or what?

not THE wrong pill, but MANY wrong pills

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Quote:

You think???

well my GF is hungry and wants me to make some food, so im gonna break out the ramen

perfect for college students, and its yummy and cheap!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Deja vu always happens to me.

Sometimes i dream about what happens before it actually happens

1 - 20 of 22 Posts