1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
put 4 of those on the edges of a lian li and u have yourslef a hovercraft

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
lol...i wonder what it would be like to overvolt that thing to 24v!!!

like 350cfm! holy crap, ud need titanium screws holding it down!

·
Registered
299 Posts
holy jebus that is an uber amount of air. what does it mean by "damage" components if the fan is on intake instead of outtake?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
The air is not what will damage it.. dibris would. Imagine a little fly gets pulled in by that fan... SPLAT all over one of your componets

·
Registered
754 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevo3
you would be saying 'what finger'?? lol
funny i just seen a similar fan in a old computer parts store today selling at $20CDN, it runs on AC though but it looks almost exactly like the one in the photo. its pretty heavy as well

·
Registered
508 Posts
I do believe that 4 of those on a heater core would be overkill hahaha - with 2 you'd be seriously past what 4 fast 120's could do

Sounds like it would do a fantastic job of doing the one thing they recommend it for, single fan exhaust alternative for the case

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
thats nothing kiddies, check this out - the delta 120mm GHE fan - 220cfm @ 65dba - the most powerful 120mm 12v DC fan known to man

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de12tfexhisp.html

plus it actually fits in your case without major modification.. a few people have these ungodly creations mounted on their XP-120's and it doesnt seem to damage any components

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
seen that big 172mm many times - i have actually seen it on a single heatercore...i think by someone in this forum?

it is a great looking fan!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts