Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:swearing: :swearing: :swearing: RRRRRRRR I have my new mobo and cpu sitting right in front of me. I ordered my DangerDen TDX block on Tuesday, paid for overnight shipping, and still no block. All it says on my account at DD is "processed". Sure, they can go ahead and charge my credit card in less than 6 hours, but shipping, NOOOO. I am not a happy camper right now. Time to get

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Can we have a section of the site called 'Shipping Rants'. I would sure like to put one in there about overclockers.co.uk - what a bunch of a-holes!!!!

I feel your pain lando. May the overclocking gods shine on you, and bear gifts of TDX blocks.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

:swearing: :swearing: :swearing: RRRRRRRR I have my new mobo and cpu sitting right in front of me. I ordered my DangerDen TDX block on Tuesday, paid for overnight shipping, and still no block. All it says on my account at DD is "processed". Sure, they can go ahead and charge my credit card in less than 6 hours, but shipping, NOOOO. I am not a happy camper right now. Time to get

What did you order???
Oh and are you back in town??

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

What did you order???
Oh and are you back in town??

TDX, and yeah, I'm back. Damn work though. I was supposed to be off today and Saturday, have to close both nights. Not too happy about that one.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

TDX, and yeah, I'm back. Damn work though. I was supposed to be off today and Saturday, have to close both nights. Not too happy about that one.

im off maybe ill try and come visit you at work

was it chilis on mill??

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Your not trying to copy my setup are you?

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH BUNCH OF FUC*ING ARS*HOLES. My parts were suppose to be coming TODAY, and on their site it says they attempted delivery and left a card.

BOLLOC*S...NO FUC*ING CARD AND NO FUC*ING ATTEMPTED DELIVERY. FUC*KING ***** HEADS!!!!

ARGHHHHH...

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

umm as the thing says what the frig is a bulloc??

BOLLOC*S dont you mean.... the missing letter is a K

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

He's from the UK, they have a whole bunch of wierd words over there

You guys don't know what a bollo*k is? Wierd.... hahah

Some things are quite funny. A freind of mine got strange looks in a bar once when he said "I'm just popping outside to smoke a ***"

In the UK that means 'to have a cigarette'...in the US i believe it means something quite different.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
lol... I should move the UK...probably get shot or something saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

I still don't get it...
Something having to do with a male cow's genitals?

As this is a US website, i wonderif it will allow me to say bollocks without blocking it...

A bollock is a mans 'balls' (testicles)

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

lol... I should move the UK...probably get shot or something saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Haha...maybe stabbed. But most of us don't have guns so your fairly safe (unless you move to Central London)

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Can we have a section of the site called 'Shipping Rants'. I would sure like to put one in there about overclockers.co.uk - what a bunch of a-holes!!!!

What did they do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

I feel your pain lando. May the overclocking gods shine on you, and bear gifts of TDX blocks.

{lights and old mobo, hard drive, and cpu on fire for a sacrifice to the oc gods}

Quote:

im off maybe ill try and come visit you at work

was it chilis on mill??

Haha, Chili's???? Please tell me that was a joke right? I work at Rock Bottom Brewery on Ray and I-10.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Your not trying to copy my setup are you?

Ummmm, ....no..., I would never do that

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

What did they do?

Sent out my order 3 days late...bunch of A-Holes. Now the courier is fuc*ing me around.

Quote:

{lights and old mobo, hard drive, and cpu on fire for a sacrifice to the oc gods}

Hahaha....I think you have made a pretty good sacrafice for the 4ghz+ gods.

Quote:

Ummmm, ....no..., I would never do that

You do know that my machine is copywrited don't you?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts