Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The game is up in non beta state supposedly. Aventurine seems to be limiting the number of clients offered daily (blaming billing) to accommodate server capability. Im not going to break my neck to get an account for the 20 mins a day they have billing open lately for a euro server I'm going to get a 200 ping at.

For anyone playing, is this game worth waiting for a NA server?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm playing it as an Alfar named Phain Saevio. My clan is almost complete with their city walls, and we're working on our fourth tower. I get a 150-160 ping and no lag. It has the most stable client and server I've ever played for launch, and I can't wait to see the future of the game.

·
Banned
614 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genzel View Post
For anyone playing, is this game worth waiting for a NA server?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraCbr600 View Post
i heard it was a let down
What?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Tomorrow sales will open up at 4pm GMT instead of the usual 7PM. We've doubled the available copies and we'll be watching for any effect this has on the game with queue times etc. If we don't see any issues, we'll continue offering more copies all week.
from Tasos dev

https://www.darkfallonline.com/accou...pname=Homepage

Sign up for it before you try at buying it. Account verification lags a while and will probably be open less then an hour. Dont be surprised if you dont get an account for $65 for (SACRE) higher lag european based servers. I'm not trying to troll and would like this game to succeed. Aventurine seems to be working against itself in this.

·
Banned
614 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genzel
View Post

Dont be surprised if you dont get an account for $65 for (SACRE) higher lag european based servers. I'm not trying to troll and would like this game to succeed. Aventurine seems to be working against itself in this.

Nah, was pointing out to the guy that posted what he 'heard' that you asked for no hearsay.

Personally I'm stoked - I was an old school Darktide PvP buff.
Not that I was a god or anything at it, but I loved it. Don't need WoW polish to have good PvP.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sales were up for a whopping 25 minutes today. I managed to buy my buddy a copy.

Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts