Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me but anyone who has played this so far, I hate the camera control. Using the mouse is fine for moving around but the camera moves as well even when you're not up against the edge of the screen, which is what I'm used to in an RTS, plus to circle the camera around I just want to hold a button around and then rotate, am I missing something here?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I dont really get your meaning. For me I have to hold down L.Alt (default) to rotate the camera or to get it to move from its Default location. Otherwise its just like every other RTS

·
Registered
760 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamthebull View Post
Is it just me but anyone who has played this so far, I hate the camera control. Using the mouse is fine for moving around but the camera moves as well even when you're not up against the edge of the screen, which is what I'm used to in an RTS, plus to circle the camera around I just want to hold a button around and then rotate, am I missing something here?
you have something wrong with your settings, the camera system in DoW2 is set up just like Company of Heroes. The camera isn't supposed to move unless the mouse is on the edge of the screen, then yo can hold alt and move the mouse to change angles. check your settings.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by gabe1231 View Post
you have something wrong with your settings, the camera system in DoW2 is set up just like Company of Heroes. The camera isn't supposed to move unless the mouse is on the edge of the screen, then yo can hold alt and move the mouse to change angles. check your settings.
Thanks I got it now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.