Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
One of the best Source games, I say it's better than Counter-Strike.

There's nothing better than standing behind sandbags, gunning down people with a Maschinengewehr 42

·
Registered
522 Posts
I play it off and on. Servers are still pretty decent at night time afaik.

Its definitely a fun game for the price.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, thanks guys. Maybe I'll get it then. I'm at a point right now where I am just bored and don't feel like playing anything. I stood there last night just looking at my steam games not wanting to play any of them. Even though, I have a few I haven't even beaten yet.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFox911 View Post
Its a great game give it a shot! the graphics are nice too and gameplay is great.
And Yes very active still
Awesome, I'm gonna be getting it then. I'm really interested in it now. How much is it on Steam? I would look myself but I'm at work right now.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I got it free with a Retail copy of CS:S (bundled). It was like 20.00 at Best Buy.

Don't know if you have CS:S yet, but it could be a way to save a few bucks. and you register it through steam anyway.

I did b/c it came with 6 CD's for install...lol

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I already have Counter Strike: Source but I bought it through steam when it was on sale for really really cheap. So that's a no go. If I remember correctly I think it was something like 10 bucks on Steam. I guess I can take a look later, it shouldn't be more than 10 bucks.

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
My roommate plays this every so often, and never has an issue finding a game to kill people. One thing I noticed is reload on some weapons, such as the KAR98 are painfully slow.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by infected rat View Post
http://store.steampowered.com/app/300/ $9.99

I used to play it back in the day and it was great fun. Maybe I'll give it another go.
Awesome! Thanks! I knew it was only 10 bucks. I'll purchase it when I get home later.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiremaster View Post
You can't beat free.

Give Goldeneye: Source a try. I'll play with you and show you the ropes if you want.

Click here for my Steam profile.
I was looking at this and was amazed at what they had done. It looks awesome. Although, I wish they had done the same thing to the single player as well. That would have been awesome. I'll give this a shot though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts