Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so my little nephew who is 12 needs a computer, I managed to scrap together some old parts and built him a 3ghz p4 pc for relatively no cost.

I am now just one ram stick and AGP Video card short of getting him a decently usable system for school and such.

please if anyone could either donate or sell to me really really cheap a pc3200 512mb ram stick I would be very much appreciated.

I have 2gbs 4x512 pc2700 ECC modules that will not work with my mobo and will be happy to trade them, if you could also include a decent AGP video card as well. Old stuff for old stuff I guess.

Please PM me with any offer you have, open to pretty much anything.

·
Old School
1,636 Posts
I've got a handful of untested DDR that I wouldn't mind getting rid of cheap... Sadly my last DDR board died years ago and I'm just not able to test these.
frown.gif
5x512mb and 1x1gb, the majority of which are ddr-400. I believe all of the 512mb sticks were working when pulled, but I'm unsure about the 1gb, I remember having a stick that was bad but I don't remember if I trashed it or it went in with the rest of my ram. They've all been stored in an anti-static bag inside an old motherboard box for years, I'm sure you could come up with something usable from them. If you're interested let me know, I could do $10 shipped for the lot, hopefully that'd help with keeping it a budget build.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts