Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I flashed my GTX 460 with a incorrectly labeled 470 bios. I Reflashed it back to the original already and it is recognized correctly as a 460 in GPU-z, and "lspci" in linux. Problem is that when i try to use it for video output or for folding, I get crazy scrambled lines from video, and folding crashes the sytem. In linux It says no cuda capable device when i try to fold. What, If anything can i do to fix this??

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asustweaker;15266507
I flashed my GTX 460 with a incorrectly labeled 470 bios. I Reflashed it back to the original already and it is recognized correctly as a 460 in GPU-z, and "lspci" in linux. Problem is that when i try to use it for video output or for folding, I get crazy scrambled lines from video, and folding crashes the sytem. In linux It says no cuda capable device when i try to fold. What, If anything can i do to fix this??
was it working when it had the wrongly flashed bios?

if it was, flash it back and try not to be bothered by the mislabel, but if it doesnt work, just rma.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Asus engtx460 directcu/g/2di/1gd5?

ASUS warranty is by serial. I have a spare you can use to RMA (mine is GPU watercooled). Just pay for shipping and ship it back if it's the same card.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts