Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my Cosmos S power button has failed, basically it doesnt work anymore, and im just inside guaruntee

So i fancied a change from the Cosmos S but i need some reccomendations

I Have £150 to spend, I DONT HAVE TO SPEND IT ALL IT

Needs:

* To Fit A 360mm Rad
* Full Tower CAse
* (5-6) 3.5" Bays
* (2-3) 5.25" Bays

* Black interior
* Decent Cable Managment Holes

No No's

* No Door!

These look good, not sure if they will fit a 360mm rad though:

LINK
LINK

Hope there is something to suit my needs

Thanks

EDIT: Spelling

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
if the power button has failed why not just contact Coolermaster, they should send you a new one.

But if you want something else, a HAF can fit most of the watercooling rads easily. With a little modding you could fit a 360 into the Antec 1200 also.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by tK FuRY
View Post

if the power button has failed why not just contact Coolermaster, they should send you a new one.

But if you want something else, a HAF can fit most of the watercooling rads easily. With a little modding you could fit a 360 into the Antec 1200 also.

I thought that if its broken may as well choose a different case while im at it

The HAF 932 looks nice indeed, i was actually considering it in the first place, but wasnt sure it it would fit 360mm RAD

Thanks for your comment

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by slim123
View Post

I thought that if its broken may as well choose a different case while im at it

The HAF 932 looks nice indeed, i was actually considering it in the first place, but wasnt sure it it would fit 360mm RAD

Thanks for your comment

It has holes built for it already, the case is built for anything tbh. A much better bet to fitting a 360 RAD than the 2 you linked to

Here's a HAF 932 with the MONSTA;

And here's another one.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
well i say that you should call coolermaster anyways and then sell the cosmos so you have even more money =]

edit: after its sold you could get a corsair 800d which is great for watercooling

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i wish my power button failed like that so i'd have an excuse to buy a TJ07

but it would be cheapest to contact CM and get another "header interface" where the biometric button is.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Contacting Cooler Master in the UK can be a bit frustrating though. I know a guy on these forums who had to wait about a month of so to get a response back on an RMA issue.

If your good with electronics, you can make your own switch. I'm not sure about PC modding stores in the UK, but one of my friends fashioned his own power switch.

But in terms of new cases, I wouldn't recommend the 800D. While it looks fantastic, its heavily overpriced, lacks positive airflow, and isn't that practical

I would get the ATCS 840 or the CM HAF 932

1 - 10 of 10 Posts