Votes: 6 37.5%
  • other, Read my post!

Votes: 2 12.5%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the chance to get a new game, i was wondering which i should get. i have FarCry2 already, and bioshock, DiRT, GoW, etc..

Any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I liked COD4--singleplayer was great, though short. Multiplayer is a ton of fun--great weapons though there can be a lot of 'tards online at any given time...

Haven't played Dead Space, but I don't really like horror-based games...

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Just search for games list, there are a million of these threads every week. One thread has all the games and reviews and all.

·
Initializing...
23,790 Posts
Wait for Left 4 Dead I say...

·
Registered
626 Posts
CoD4 will definitely keep you entertained longer if you play the multiplayer, though Dead Space is one of the scariest games I have ever played. Either way you can't go wrong. And there's always Fallout 3...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
COD4 is one of the best FPS ever,and it´s the best you can get at the moment,in my opinion.
But if you are looking for something different and not an FPS,i gotta say WOW(world of warcraft) i´m now trying the game because of the free 10-day trial i got with my HD4850 and it´s one of the best games i´ve ever played,and i don´t usually play roll games but this one is really good.
Also COH and WIC are great,in the end it´s up to you but if you don´t want an fps get WOW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts