ZFS
4,084 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdattilo View Post
I wish it had the WC holes....
according to a few people i've talked to, Antec has updated their P180's and put the updates from the P182 on the P180.

I think I have just been sold on this case... As much as I want the P182... Ahh

·
Banned
5,890 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceMaker
View Post

according to a few people i've talked to, Antec has updated their P180's and put the updates from the P182 on the P180.

I think I have just been sold on this case... As much as I want the P182... Ahh

This is true. The P180 has the EXACT same features as the P182. Why? Its cheaper for Antec to use the same design than have 2 different ones.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I just thought I'd mention the price for the 180B seems to have dropped by ten dollars, so it should be $39.99 after the promo code and mail-in rebate. To be honest, I really really want it.

·
Banned
3,269 Posts
****! I bought mine for $200 6 months ago and it's been sitting in my room, collecting dust, since then! Damn financial troubles.

Ninja

·
Registered
922 Posts
I got my P180 around March for $83 total. Sweet case for the price. IMO, it's the best sub-$100 case available. And yes, mine and many others came with WC holes and fan speed switches on the back.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonee
View Post

code isnt working ?

Looks like it. I get:

Quote:

This promo code you entered is only available for specific programs.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftshinobi
View Post

I got my P180 around March for $83 total. Sweet case for the price. IMO, it's the best sub-$100 case available. And yes, mine and many others came with WC holes and fan speed switches on the back.

what about the holes behind mobo to route wires?

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonee View Post
code isnt working ?
you must subscribe to newegg letters on your newegg account for the code to work.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts