Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
that is nice, like a little in-home server to tuck away in a corner
or something cute for a kid
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by thehybridpyro
that is nice, like a little in-home server to tuck away in a corner
or something cute for a kid

Yeah, an internet appliance. Dirt freaking cheap.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideburns
Doesn't really tell you what's in it....just mobo and case/psu?

looks like junk...ahaha..all bad reviews.
Read the Specs!

BTW, this one looks like a post for the Online Deals section.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke
Read the Specs!

BTW, this one looks like a post for the Online Deals section.
Yeah, I didn't think about that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankenPC
Yeah, I didn't think about that.
NP, I put in a request for the move
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,406 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke
NP, I put in a request for the move

Duke, you can't move it? i thought all mods have equal powers?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey122687
Duke, you can't move it? i thought all mods have equal powers?
Off topic. but no, my abilities are in the AMD & For Sale/Wanted only
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top