1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I went into radio shack the other day lookin for a phone cord extender. I turn around, and BAM, they are all thermaltaked out, its crazy, they had the big water cooling kits, numerous HSF's, all kinds of stuff.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Radioshack starting to get decent computer stuff? Im shocked..

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Theres a thread about that aluminus, and I was told that it was 99, 29 dollars off....but maybe I'm wrong?! Do they ship to canada?

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
honestly, can someone find out how much shipping would be if they bought it, and shipped it to me. I'll pay full shipping/payment cost! (possibly)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopi
View Post

honestly, can someone find out how much shipping would be if they bought it, and shipped it to me. I'll pay full shipping/payment cost! (possibly)

I would do that for you if i lived in the U.S.

But this case is so light, i mean it's like 10lbs. They wouldn't charge you too much for the shipping but the shipper better send it to you as a gift and since the price is too low, the shipper wont need to show it's value less than what it actually is.

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
maybe 50 bucks total? 30 for case, 20-25 for shipping? Please PM me if your willing!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ah damn, Id totally go out grab one of these if I had any money...Im broke at the moment. Usually my being broke goes along nicely with good deals. When one shows up, so does the other.

·
Registered
655 Posts
i was thinking off getting the cool master lcd controller but shipping would cost more than the actual thing plus they didnt have it in black so it wouldnt go witjh my case. guess im just gonna save up my money for the aerocool gatewatch

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by korndog2003
View Post

Total Junk And Flimsy dont buy mine came mashed up and warped side panels

It's no Lian-Li, but it's probably the best your going to get for 30 bux.

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Well I got one. For $26 (after AR and tax) I really don't see how you can go wrong. Looks pretty spiffy on the ultra site too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.