8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
O.O!

Thats what I got my XT for!

....with a Tyee waterblock *snicker*

Not bad though, I would probably wait the 2.5 weeks or so to see 8800s release and really let the prices drop!

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only a week?

I had just never seen a $150 MIR on anything less than a car

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already did by it, Moots ol pal

Should be here Friday, hopefully.

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pow3rtr1p

*high-fives you* sweeeet!

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pow3rtr1p

good luck, although people been telling me that Gigabyte rebates do not come back half of the time

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by killnine
O.O!

Not bad though, I would probably wait the 2.5 weeks or so to see 8800s release and really let the prices drop!
If you wait they will pull the card off the shelves. Flagship cards have a very short lifespan on the retail market. Notice how even already newegg only carries 4 X1900XT's?

As another example, the 6800ULTRA/X800XT is completely gone from the market but you still see 6800's an X800's (just not the flagship editions).

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Even so, I think they just stop restocking them. And I am sure you can find them somewhere. I am just saying, when I had my X800 and the X850 came out, the X800 price dropped. After the 7800 came out, it was practically dirt cheap. Also, they seemed to sell XTs, still, just not XT-PE as much. I just figure they get rid of their stock.

I mean, 300 bucks is a great price, but we are right on the verge of a new release, so it may just be worth the wait to see. If nothing happens, oh well. But if you save another 20-30 bucks, thats worth the wait.

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And they still sell x800XT-PE AGP cards, even though it's last generation card and a last generation slot, as well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts