Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi OC community i am going to buy a DA 2013 and i am wondering what is the best mousepad i can get.
I play FPS (tf2,cod,bf3) and even for everyday applications.
I want to spend max 20 or maybe 30 euro ($35).
What do you recommend?
Thanks!
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
885 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh thanks, i've seen and i make a list of three to decide it
goliathus speed
steelseries qck
puretrak talent
I'm upgrading from the sphex and i want something similar but cloth
biggrin.gif

Which of these you suggest?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I suggest getting an artisan hien. It's better than all three of those pads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
222 Posts
Maybe a g-tf speed then? And if that's not available in italy, I'd get the puretrak talent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found in the artisan site than the artisan hayate is avaiable to Italy, which is better?And you say they are more precise than the talent?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello93 View Post

I found in the artisan site than the artisan hayate is avaiable to Italy, which is better?And you say they are more precise than the talent?
The hayate is OK, but it collects a lot of dust in the surface fibers which increases static friction. It's still better than all the pads you listed though.

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
519 Posts
Had been using a hardpad at first (SS 4HD) - was too loud and had been wearing away the feet too fast, glide wasn't smooth at all. At the moment using Goliathus Speed Alpha (non-fragged) - enjoing the performance but not the looks (would prefer a plain black surface, but the Qck is said to have more friction + no anti-stitch). It had been almost too slippery and uncontrollable the first couple of weeks, but now it has a bit more amount of friction which is optimal for me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
IMO cloth pads are better for the DA since the feet are very thin. I'm using it on an aluminum pad, no problems yet but I'll be getting some extra feet soon.

Something like a Goliathus or Roccat Sense should be good enough.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts