Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the legend really that much better than the u9bl? it seems to me the u9 has more features, but the legend is higher quality. suggestions?

·
404 ERROR
925 Posts
I've played with a U9BL...I have a Deck Legend...I don't regret my choice one bit. If you want switches that make a bunch of noise, then U9BL is your only option between the two...otherwise the Deck is the better board.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't really mind the noise as long as i get the feel. i was more interested in the usb and audio connections on the u9bl, but if the build quality is that much worse i'd rather get the deck.

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Makes me wonder if XArmor will address those issues. Since they get keyboards from iOne, we're not sure if quality control will improve. Of course, Razer's BlackWidow and the Ultimate version are from iOne as well, but much better quality. Looks like they're competing against each other, but Deck's quality is a notch above the two.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so razer and xarmor are just resellers for ione? why the quality issues between the two boards? also on xarmors website they have the u9bl listed as reg. 200, on sale for 130. is the revised version coming out in February going to be 200$? and is the ub9 that bad that i'd want to wait to get the new one even if it's 70$ more?

thanks guys for your help. i haven't really ever put much thought into my peripherals until now and i wanna make sure i get something i can use for a couple years

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I suggest waiting on reviews for XArmor's new keyboards. You could wait for EliteKeyboards to see Leopold keyboards in stock. People have preferences when it comes to keyboards. Some are very happy while others are just unlucky with their mechanical keyboards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts