Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to either build a SFF capture PC (prefrence) or get a smaller capturing device. I want to be able to pick up a pc in a smaller case and have it capture hdmi output from different PCs (in my house and at LANs) and possiy consoles. Not sure what platform to use and which capture card to select. Id like to record 1080p60 from Hdmi and get this all into a smaller PC case. Ideas?

·
New001
2,668 Posts
I reckon go for a z270/z370 mITX system, i5 processor, 8gb ram, and a capture card which someone else can probably recommend.

Check out the DAN A4 case, (or his unreleased C4-SFF case arriving in 2018) for the smallest possible build, you'll need an SFX PSU though...

·
Premium Member
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinFX View Post

I reckon go for a z270/z370 mITX system, i5 processor, 8gb ram, and a capture card which someone else can probably recommend.

Check out the DAN A4 case, (or his unreleased C4-SFF case arriving in 2018) for the smallest possible build, you'll need an SFX PSU though...
Hmm, I'm looking to build soonish. How would an R5 1500x compete for this purpose vs an i5 kabylake cpu?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts