Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,532 Posts
go to counterscripts.com they have that script there or fpsbanana.com also theres a funny script that lets you spin around like a hacker too.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TnB= Gir View Post
You don't need it. It's only for showing off.

I've played CAL for 3 seasons and have never used a script, I think it's ******ed.
Lol, if your name stands for titties and beer like the team, I think I scrimmed you guys a few.

I quit competitive play, i've played for 3 years and still can't beat cal main teams.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Don't use scripts in CAL.

Last i heard they are not allowed. Especially the jump scripts, etc.

Anyways, its just a fun thing otherwise.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
You can try FPSBanana.com for scripts. Great community, used to be an active over there.

·
Banned
12,158 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chevymeister View Post
Lol, if your name stands for titties and beer like the team, I think I scrimmed you guys a few.

I quit competitive play, i've played for 3 years and still can't beat cal main teams.
Not on that team anymore. I wish everyday that I would've registered on here as just Gir.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
First off, it would be better with a glock, because you could buy more of them before you ran out of money

Second, you would have to make it start off by switching to your 2nd slot (pistol's slot), then drop your current one, buy a glock. Most people bind it to the mousewheel so that they can just scroll that. And just make sure you're aiming a little bit upwards when you're doing it, and you'll throw the gun up into the air and it will make a "glock fountain" lol

Here's one:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/scripting/3660

Here's another:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/scripting/1925

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by exileschild
View Post

Perfect, thats what I was looking for. thx

+rep to all helpful posts.

Edit: NO!! It's a script.. I'll use it on my ringer acct.

Well, yeah it's a script... that's how you have to do it...

I mean, I believe you can do it with just a one-line key bind, but it would be pretty long, basically a script. Does it matter, anyways?

I mean, you could say like bind mwheelup "slot2; drop; buy glock" and then that would switch to slot2, drop the pistol there, then buy a glock every time you scrolled the mouse wheel up, but I'm sure you'd probably need some wait commands somewhere in there, I'd have to fiddle with it to figure it out. But you might not, just try that, it may work... dunno.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts